There is a way to save Instagram videos that you upload to your account and then transfer them to the device you prefer: iPhone as well as Android.
It is also possible to include an Instagram video post or reel to Collections.
The ability to download Instagram videos using Inflact ( for example) or even take a picture of the screen you are watching and save the video to.
Go to The Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
There are a variety of ways to create videos using Instagram like a normal video or on your own account, or perhaps as reels. You can save your Instagram video for downloading onto your smartphone, and there are a variety of methods to do this.
Instagram makes it simple for you to save and download your videos from your story. If you've posted videos, you're unable to locate an option in the menu with three dots for saving the post directly to the camera roll. Instead, you're able to choose to save the post to the Instagram Collections or take a video of your screen in order to take a video and download it using an app that is a third-party.
Here's how you can back up and store Instagram videos on the iPhone and Android phone.
How can you save Instagram videos for collection?
You can save Instagram reels as well as videos within the app in order to add them to your collection.
Save Instagram video posts
The flag is the icon on the right-hand corner of the clip you want to save.
The video will be saved to Collections, which is the folder that is default.
Click the flag to save the post.
If you'd like to arrange your saved posts, click on the "Save for Collection" banner which appears over the flag icon within the pop-up windows you can tap on the "+" sign to create the New Collection.
Click upon the "Save to Collection" banner to save the post to a particular Collection as well as to start an New Collection.
To access any saved items, go to"Profiles" in the menu, select the icon with three horizontal lines that are on the right-hand side of your screen. Choose "Saved" in addition to the flag icon. You'll be able view every post you've saved.
YouTube videos which are used to replay on Instagram videos must be saved
The flag symbol is situated on the right hand left right side of the steering wheel. You can also click the three dots icon located at the bottomand then select "Save" within the window that appears. The reel will be added in the default folder of Collections.
If you're on the last reel of a reel, click"flag," or click the "flag" icon, or the "three dots icon " and choose "Save" on the screen which appears.
How can you preserve Instagram videos you upload into your account?
The clip can be saved to your phone. Instagram clip from your account. You can then save it to your phone:
1. Open Instagram.
2. If you've written an article posted on your profile , it's possible to save the story to your photo roll. Choose"Stories" from the "Stories" bubble at the upper left hand corner of the screen. This will open the story currently in progress.
Find the most recent news by clicking on your profile's bubble It is located at the bottom left hand corner.
3. If you are able to view the video or image from your story you want to save, simply click on 3 dots at the bottom of the right.
Select"More" or click the "More" icon located in the upper right corner.
4. The pop-up menu will appear, select "Save."
Choose "Save" from the menu of options.
5. Select "Save Video" (or "Save Photo") to save only that video or image and "Save Story" to save the entire story as one video.
Choose the method you wish to save.
After you've finished the process then you'll receive a prompt acknowledgment that your video has been saved to the camera roll stored on your device.
You can also modify the Instagram settings to ensure the content you upload is immediately downloaded to your camera roll or saved in your Instagram archive.
If you'd like to keep your Instagram story, Instagram save the highlights of your Instagram story under Highlights on your profile.
How do I download Instagram video files downloaded? Instagram videos that are downloaded with third-party applications?
If you'd like to save and download contents of your Instagram video story or post reel or story, you can accomplish this by using an app created by an outside business.
Download Instagram videos for Android
1. Download the application for downloading videos to Instagram via Google Play Store. Google Play Store.
2. Start Instagram. Launch your Instagram application. If you are watching the video you would like to save, just tap the icon with three dots in the upper right corner.
3. When the pop-up window appears When the window appears, click "Copy Link." Launch your Video Downloader application for your Instagram app and then copy that URL in order to begin the download.
YouTube videos which you can download to your iPhone
1. Download the app Blaze the Browser and File Manager on the App Store of Apple.
2. Use your Instagram program on your iPhone. If you're viewing the video you'd like to save, tap on the icon with three dots, then select "Copy Link" in the menu that appears.
3. Copy the URL to Blaze. Launch the Blaze application, select download and then the an option to save the file to your camera roll.
How do I save Instagram videos, by recording them on the screen?
You can also capture your smartphone's screen using iPhone as well as Android in order to store the Instagram video.
If you're using the iPhone you can capture your screen with Control Center. Control Center. If you're using Android 11, you can record your screen by going to the Quick Settings list.
If you're running an Android that predates Android 11. Screen recording is available only via an application developed by an outside source for example, AZ Screen Recorder.
Important note If you download the Instagram video to share it, be sure to give the account which uploaded the video with proper credit. This is not a good idea and could cause copyright infringement if you download a YouTube video from another and claim it's yours.