Instagram has long since ceased to be a purely photo-centric social network. The feed was transformed into a video sharing space via IGTV and then, more recently Reels.
However the platform doesn't yet allow users to download videos via cell phone or on a computer, without the use of an application from a third party for this task. However, it is possible to download from websites that are available on the web. The test was conducted in two and it did the trick!
instagram video downloader
1. Open the video you'd like download via Instagram.
2 - Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the post , and then on "Copy Link".
3. Go to the website. instagram video downloader,
4. Paste the link in the specified bar.
5 - Press Enter on your keyboard.
6. Click on the thumbnail of the video, tap "Download".
1. Go to the video you want to watch.
2 - Tap on the three dots located in the top right corner of your post before tapping "Copy Link".
3. Visit the website. Save insta.
4 Paste the link on the indicated bar.
More about Inflact!